JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: The Tibet Fund (TTF) is currently recruiting a Program Finance Officer. TTF (www.tibetfund.org) is a nonprofit organization that supports Tibetan communities in South Asia.
POSITION TITLE: Program Finance Officer
- Work closely with TTF staff and partners to prepare annual budgets and help coordinate budgets management and monitoring, grant authorizations, and advance reconciliations.
- Carry out authorized cash and bank payments, ensure transactions are recorded in journals, and assist in maintaining hard copies of original invoices and receipts
- Prepare donor financial reports and internal TTF financial reports including cash, bank account, and advance reconciliation journals, average weighted xrate reports, and pipeline budget updates. Maintain personnel records and records of physical assets and depreciation schedules.
- Assist with annual audit preparation
- Assist in training and building the capacity of local partner staff
- Help maintain excellent communications and cooperative relationships with donor and program stakeholders
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include a housing allowance and health insurance.
- Strong Tally and Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work independently when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Results-oriented self-starter with ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Prior accounting experience
- English and Tibetan language fluency
- Prior office or personnel management experience a plus
APPLICATIONS: Applicants should send a current resume and cover letter by email, referencing “Program Finance Officer” in the subject line, to the following email: email@example.com.
TTF thanks all applicants in advance for their interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.