Thu 21, Nov 2019 12:33 AM (IST)

Call for independence leads to arrest of four Tibetan monks in Sershul
His Holiness the Dalai Lama leaves for Delhi and Aurangabad
Indian official warned over meeting Dalai Lama prior to Investors' Summit in Dharamshala
Phayul Plus: 2nd Episode
Governor of Himachal Pradesh calls on the Dalai Lama
Two-day Health festival organized by Tibetan Cancer Society concludes
Kashag mute on delay in issuing official apology in Case no. 20
CTA rejects Chinese Ambassador’s claim over reincarnation of Buddhist masters
China plans its own Yellowstone on the Tibetan Plateau
Dalai Lama wishes former US President Jimmy Carter swift recovery
Readers' Comments on "We are No Monks: A Film Review"
Tibetan filmmaker Pema Dhondup's "We are no Monks: A Struggle for Identity" is an important film. The last the Tibetans saw themselves on the screen, in all the scorching palettes of their oppression under the Chinese occupation...
Proud Tibetan

Location: NY
Subject: The reality that hurts to think!
Jun 15 2005 11:11 AM

What would happen if HH the Dalai Lama won't be living among us,the Tibetans, any more? What would happen to the Tibetan community in exile and in Tibet? What would happen to the young Tibetans and their future? Who will take care of the Tibetan government and its community? Its a reality that will come sooner or later.

DOES THE TIBETAN GOVERNMENT CARE ABOUT IT? IS THERE ANY BRIGHT PEOPLE WHO THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY?
Lamtse

Location: usa
Subject: looking for
Jun 15 2005 10:33 AM

Where I can get DVD or VHS
Danny Smith

Subject: Face Reality
Jun 13 2005 03:20 PM

In this modern world, everything is measured by economic might and military strength. China's rise as a global superpower will only strengthen its control over Tibet. Imagine which nation would be silly enough to go against a nation like that? Not only will they have to take the enormous economic opportunity into consideration, but also a modernizing military force that is not as weak as Iraq or Afghanistan. Tibet won't be free as long as China stays strong for one day.
Samtse

Subject: Taste differ
Jun 09 2005 11:04 AM

If you don't mind taste differ from people to people
Aku

Subject: Stop! "VR no Monks"
Jun 07 2005 12:01 AM

Folks out there, if you have not watch the documentary "VR No Monks", better not watch if you are follower and strong supporter of His Holiness the Dalai Lama's vision of Tibet.

For me this absolutely a waste of my time and energy watching and thinking about this documentary.

For Pema Dhondup La, I give a big Aplause! for his hard work and being a Tibetan director. But I am not at all happy for the film. The film is totally opposite to what His Holiness vision of Tibet is.

The world supports His Holiness for his non-voilence way of saving Tibet. If we even think of resorting to voilence, we will lost everything what His Holiness has worked so hard so far on regards to Tibet.

So folks, in my opinion I am totally against this film. To save Tibet and to save our brothers and sisters in Tibet, continue to follow and support His Holiness the Dalai Lama's approach.

LONG LIVE HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA. No matter what, I am for His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Nothing can bring Tibet to world table other than His Holiness the Dalai Lama. He is onlything we have.

Tibetan

Subject: Good Work
May 24 2005 12:29 AM

Topden, I am very impressed. Keep up the good work. I think we TIBETANS need to learn how to encourage to those who does good work for the society.
SANDONG

Location: DASA
Subject: WE ARE NO SERA MONK
May 20 2005 02:14 PM

heloo, what actuyal happen on that day, how the game started, and with whom and why.. heard that a few sera lama are got beaten and end up in a lockup[jail].. yeaii,, i am all against these auto ricksha diver..they are garbage and shit.. so why then touch garbage and shit.. so we tibetan poeple from bylakuppe.. cant stand like this forver,, we have to live here untill we get wat we call FREEDOM..BOT RANGZEN.. HOW LONG WE AND WHEN....
so please dont use those dirty politic on old dad and mom in camp people.. let them live peacefuly they have enough tears down untill now.. snice 1959..SO PLEASE DONT USE POLITICS IN THESE TYPE OFF GAME.. now a day all the young people from bylakuppe are all aboard . so its not safe way to play politics on old people..
SO EVERYBODY HERE IN THIS ROOM MAKE A SUGGEST AND LET FACE THE REALITY OFF TIBETAN POLITIC.. WE WANT FREEDOM WHERE EVER WE LIVE...
Namling

Location: Boston
Subject: nyc:- monk counterpart
May 10 2005 10:49 AM

Now I am on the top of the world as atleast someone is taking interest and suporting my point of facts through assisting on my undone colume, Keep it up! Keep continue writing on behave me Stupid does stupid things! By the way give me a permission to yell loudly one more time so that I can make comfort and relief to your artificial heart and soul. Here it goes:- WE ARE NO MONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Looking forward, jot down again. PSYCO
Namling

Location: Boston
Subject: I am Sorry!
May 10 2005 03:47 AM

Readers, please apoligies me for what I wrote below. I don't know what i am doing and i am very depressed. My comments in this forum are baseless and untrue. I am going crazy. Somebody giveme therapy!
Namling

Location: Boston
Subject: nyc:- Again to my fellow chilhood monk
May 08 2005 10:51 AM

If can,t apologise youself to budhha by misusing his name in this forum I am consider it a huge shamed upon whole new yorker, you are dragging down their feet because of your split and aweful character depicted in the previous posted to my one. If you don't have nothing facts to mention it better to forgive but never ever posted anything behalf of other person it a weak point, what a shameeeeee! May be you are decieving everybody including your kids and kins because of this big liar. Finally better accept surrender if you can't defeat someone.
Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ...6
LODI GYARI - A LEGENDARY DIPLOMAT - OBITUARY (17:11, 17 Nov 2018)
Govt. of India’s post of advisor for Tibet likely to remain vacant until Xi's 2019 visit (13:11, 16 Nov 2018)
Twitter CEO meets Dalai Lama, calls him “an amazing teacher” (00:11, 15 Nov 2018)
UN says it must respect the “sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity” of China (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
Nepal applauds China at UPR for its work in Tibet (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
Delegates question validity of Sino-Tibet dialogue at TSG meet (0)
Tibetans, Hong Kong activists protest at the Nets vs. Raptors NBA preseason game (0)
CTA appoints five 5-50 youth ambassadors (0)