Sun 17, Dec 2017 09:24 PM (IST)

China’s White Paper on ‘remarkable progress’ in human rights rings hollow: HRW
Dalai Lama iOS App launched, downloaded over 6.5K times since launch
Cautious Sangay says Samdhong Rinpoche made a “private visit” to China
US Congressman calls on China to affirm Dalai Lama’s right to visit Tibet
China further tightens security at Larung Gar
China approves 60 ‘living Buddhas’ to counter Dalai Lama’s influence
Court finds Prague police’s removal of Tibetan flag unlawful
Tibetan Nomads banned from UNESCO site nature reserve by China
FIFA kicks off football development campaign for women in Tibet
I may have devolved political power but will never forget Tibet: Dalai Lama
Readers' Comments on "The Nature of All Things - A must-read for young Tibetans"
"Chope's life story is compelling reading. His childhood on the Tibetan plains, his family's flight to freedom in Nepal and India and his struggle to acquire an education as a stateless refugee puts this unforgettable autobiography in a class of its own."...
Tenzin

Location: usa
Subject: IT'S GREAT!
Mar 06 2005 01:50 AM

I'd encourage young Tibetans to read this book. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I learnt a lot.
hi

Location: usa
Subject: wow sounds realli great.
Mar 05 2005 10:56 PM

thanks to Chope who has written a book for writing a book of our Tibetans. I hope this book will inspire many people particularly the Tibetans of all kind. I am looking forward to reading this book. Best Luck! Save Tibet!!
yangchen

Location: SF
Subject: nice article
Mar 05 2005 03:20 PM

nice article. I feel like doing some serious reading too now! this book sounds great.
- yangchen
maya

Location: Houston
Subject: real good book
Mar 04 2005 11:34 AM

Hey buddy Phosa,
This books real good but I havn't seen it in the stores around here but i got my copy online. if you wanna do the same you could try this site. i think its the one mentioned in the article. http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreUrl=angusrobertson&bookid=0734407416&db=au

but i found this other cheaper one which you could try too. its -
hope this helps.
Tsogye

Location: Singapore
Subject: where..
Mar 04 2005 11:07 AM

Hi Phosa79,
I don't know about over in the USA but you can try this site:
I think they ship it... i don't know.
Phosa79

Location: NY
Subject: where?
Mar 04 2005 10:54 AM

I wanna read it too. can i get it here in NY yet?
thnx.
T.yangc

Location: here
Subject: me tooo!
Mar 04 2005 10:30 AM

i read this book too.
all i can say is i laughed and cried as i turned the pages! its soo moving.
Samten

Location: WA, Australia
Subject: Inspiring!
Mar 04 2005 10:21 AM

I've had the opportunity to read this book just a couple of days ago and i have to say it really is something.
I enjoyed reading it - it was just like a novel! particularly since I've never been to Tibet, the vivid imagery of life before the Chinese occupation was something I am grateful for and will treasure. Most importantly, this book has given me inspiration to try my best and optimism about the long-term Tibetan situation. I just hope this feeling lasts!
anyway, hope you guys get a chance to read it too. :>
Page : 1 2 3 [4]
Tibetans hold mass solidarity rally on on Worlds Human rights day in New York (0)
Tibet Fund confirms 1.5 million USD loan to grant agreement (0)
Kashag’s allegations “false, incomplete and manipulative,” says former NA envoy P. Tsering (0)
Open letter to Tibetans from a German woman (0)
“A small victory for Tibet,” say activists after U20 Chinese football team walkout in Germany (0)
Exile Tibetans vote in Himachal assembly elections (0)
Act with caution: China warns governments against meeting Dalai Lama (0)
Open Letter from Shenpenn Khymsar (0)
TYC activists storm Chinese embassy as China's 19th Party Congress kicks off (0)