Tue 19, Feb 2019 06:18 PM (IST)

Women should take more active role in promoting human values, says Dalai Lama
TYC announces 'Chalo Delhi' to mark the 60 years of resistance
ITFA leads tribute to the victims of Pulwama terror attack
UN experts ask China to explain crackdown on anti mining protesters
US Senators reintroduce bill to counter China’s political influence in US, worldwide
Satellite detects construction, expansion of more gulags in Tibet
SFT India holds concert in Indian capital on ‘Tibetan Independence day’
Pema Tseden’s ‘Jinpa’ wins Top honour at festival of Asian Cinema
CTA holds ‘thank you America’ event at the Capitol hill in DC
Blizzard leaves thousands of animals dead in Yushu Prefecture
Readers' Comments on "The Nature of All Things - A must-read for young Tibetans"
"Chope's life story is compelling reading. His childhood on the Tibetan plains, his family's flight to freedom in Nepal and India and his struggle to acquire an education as a stateless refugee puts this unforgettable autobiography in a class of its own."...
Tenzin

Location: usa
Subject: IT'S GREAT!
Mar 06 2005 01:50 AM

I'd encourage young Tibetans to read this book. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I learnt a lot.
hi

Location: usa
Subject: wow sounds realli great.
Mar 05 2005 10:56 PM

thanks to Chope who has written a book for writing a book of our Tibetans. I hope this book will inspire many people particularly the Tibetans of all kind. I am looking forward to reading this book. Best Luck! Save Tibet!!
yangchen

Location: SF
Subject: nice article
Mar 05 2005 03:20 PM

nice article. I feel like doing some serious reading too now! this book sounds great.
- yangchen
maya

Location: Houston
Subject: real good book
Mar 04 2005 11:34 AM

Hey buddy Phosa,
This books real good but I havn't seen it in the stores around here but i got my copy online. if you wanna do the same you could try this site. i think its the one mentioned in the article. http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreUrl=angusrobertson&bookid=0734407416&db=au

but i found this other cheaper one which you could try too. its -
hope this helps.
Tsogye

Location: Singapore
Subject: where..
Mar 04 2005 11:07 AM

Hi Phosa79,
I don't know about over in the USA but you can try this site:
I think they ship it... i don't know.
Phosa79

Location: NY
Subject: where?
Mar 04 2005 10:54 AM

I wanna read it too. can i get it here in NY yet?
thnx.
T.yangc

Location: here
Subject: me tooo!
Mar 04 2005 10:30 AM

i read this book too.
all i can say is i laughed and cried as i turned the pages! its soo moving.
Samten

Location: WA, Australia
Subject: Inspiring!
Mar 04 2005 10:21 AM

I've had the opportunity to read this book just a couple of days ago and i have to say it really is something.
I enjoyed reading it - it was just like a novel! particularly since I've never been to Tibet, the vivid imagery of life before the Chinese occupation was something I am grateful for and will treasure. Most importantly, this book has given me inspiration to try my best and optimism about the long-term Tibetan situation. I just hope this feeling lasts!
anyway, hope you guys get a chance to read it too. :>
Page : 1 2 3 [4]
LODI GYARI - A LEGENDARY DIPLOMAT - OBITUARY (17:11, 17 Nov 2018)
Govt. of India’s post of advisor for Tibet likely to remain vacant until Xi's 2019 visit (13:11, 16 Nov 2018)
Twitter CEO meets Dalai Lama, calls him “an amazing teacher” (00:11, 15 Nov 2018)
UN says it must respect the “sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity” of China (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
Nepal applauds China at UPR for its work in Tibet (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
CTA holds ‘thank you America’ event at the Capitol hill in DC (0)
45 reporters for online magazine arrested in China (0)
CPC expels officials for secretly maintaining contacts with Dalai Lama (0)
‘No freedom and democracy in China’: Taiwanese Prez in her new year message (0)
Stop worshipping Buddha or lose government subsidy: Chinese govt. to Tibetan Buddhists (0)
Dzogchen Rinpoche Jigme Losel Wangpo selected new head of Nyingma (0)