Fri 15, Dec 2017 02:02 PM (IST)

China approves 60 ‘living Buddhas’ to counter Dalai Lama’s influence
Court finds Prague police’s removal of Tibetan flag unlawful
Tibetan Nomads banned from UNESCO site nature reserve by China
FIFA kicks off football development campaign for women in Tibet
I may have devolved political power but will never forget Tibet: Dalai Lama
Lithuanian parliamentarians set up a solidarity group for Tibet
Nine SFT activists arrested for protesting Chinese FM Wang Yi in Delhi
Dalai Lama arrives in Mundgod, visits Drepung Monastery
Tibetans hold mass solidarity rally on on Worlds Human rights day in New York
Tibetan Youth Congress condemn Chinese Foreign Minister's visit to India
Readers' Comments on "The Nature of All Things - A must-read for young Tibetans"
"Chope's life story is compelling reading. His childhood on the Tibetan plains, his family's flight to freedom in Nepal and India and his struggle to acquire an education as a stateless refugee puts this unforgettable autobiography in a class of its own."...
Wangchuk Tsering

Location: Nepal
Subject: Congratulation to Jorpe la
May 16 2005 06:02 AM

Congratulation to Jorpe la. I hope to see his book soon in Nepal and am glad to hear the interest of our young minds to read the book. I would suggest you all to read two other books which are must for every Tibetan to learn the living history of our country of the past 60 years. The books are bUDDHA'S WARRIORS by Mikel Dunham and A TIBETAN REVOLUTIONARY,Political life & times of Bapa Phuntso Wangye written by Melvien Golstien.
Tenzing Dolma

Location: Europe
Subject: For Tsogye-la
May 09 2005 03:10 AM

Tsogye-la
Thank you for your information. I am looking forward reading the book
Tema

Location: Germany
Subject: Young Tibetans
May 03 2005 02:07 PM

I have read the comments from the readers and I am surely going to read this book. I can also recommend one more book which really touched my heart. ''Escape over Himalaya''. I have forgotten the author name. I can recommend this book also to the young tibetans who were born outside Tibet.
Tsogye

Location: Singapore
Subject: for Tenzin Dolma-la
May 01 2005 06:58 PM

Hey there. yeah, this really is a great read.. i feel the same way as the writer of this article. well, for Tenzin Dolma, since u haven't had a chance to read it yet, to answer your question as far as i know - the author says in the acknowledgements that he began jotting down some notes back in the 1980's, but his workload prevented him from fully taking on the task. Apparently, more recently, one of his sons helped to transcribe and type things up.

I feel this book by a Tibetan diplomat is an extremely valuable gift of inspiration, more recent historical facts and experience, for us in the younger generation. I hope other experienced Tibetan diplomats and others will also tell their stories.
look forward to reading more.
Tenzin Yeshi

Location: europe
Subject: Appreciable!!
Apr 30 2005 09:50 PM

The book must be appreciable as i can make out from the Heading,THE NATURE OF ALL THINGS.I will read it later.I wish you success and hope to release your second book soon. TASHI DELEK.
Tenzin Dolma

Location: Europe
Subject: The Nature of All Things.
Apr 25 2005 03:23 PM

I have not yet read the book. Must be very good!
I wonder how how he found the time to write - while he is in full time diplomatic service??
Khedup

Location: Tokyo
Subject: Happy to read
Apr 08 2005 09:31 AM

This book has inspired me and I was very happy to learn about my own people, Drogpas way of life. I strongly recommend all Tibetan young peole to read this. By reading Chope`s story, I felt very storngly about how much my own parents and the tibetans of that generation have suffered and the responsibility that we, the younger generations have for Tibet.
Phun

Location: India
Subject: I agree
Apr 06 2005 01:46 PM

I agree with you 100% Lobsang Dolkar-la.
Tashi

Location: SOUTH AMERICA
Subject: THANKS
Apr 04 2005 08:28 PM

hi every body this book is very good,Mr paljor La youngstar from Tibet are proud of you.who did such great job.Thanks
lobsang dolkar

Location: japan
Subject: more books please!!!
Apr 03 2005 11:56 AM

I can rank this book as the best book I have ever read in my life. I think this book is the gift from our older Tibetans and the historical trail we can pass on to our future generations. There are lot of ways to fight for free Tibet and I think telling our story through books like is one of the best way to make our fight eternal. It is much as every tibetan’s duty to tell the truth to the world. there are thousands of people out there who never know anything about tibet.
we have big responsibility as a tibetan and for those 4million tibetans in tibet.
Page : 1 [2] 3 4
Tibetans hold mass solidarity rally on on Worlds Human rights day in New York (0)
Tibet Fund confirms 1.5 million USD loan to grant agreement (0)
Kashag’s allegations “false, incomplete and manipulative,” says former NA envoy P. Tsering (0)
Open letter to Tibetans from a German woman (0)
“A small victory for Tibet,” say activists after U20 Chinese football team walkout in Germany (0)
Exile Tibetans vote in Himachal assembly elections (0)
Act with caution: China warns governments against meeting Dalai Lama (0)
Open Letter from Shenpenn Khymsar (0)
TYC activists storm Chinese embassy as China's 19th Party Congress kicks off (0)