Thu 13, Dec 2018 11:35 PM (IST)

CTA Information Secretary Dhardhon Sharling resigns
Tibetan Prez asked to rewrite the written statement in case no. 20
US Congress passes Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act
Uncle claims nephew died of motorbike fire, not self immolation
Tibetans celebrate 29th year of Nobel peace prize conferment
Youth immolates self in Ngaba
Tibetan exiles condemn Indian Express' advertorial "propaganda for China"
China deploys “hunter-killer” drones in high altitude border regions of Tibet, Xinjiang
Bill promoting access to Tibet gets support from US State Department
Closed hotels in Mcleod Ganj see hopes of reopening
Readers' Comments on "I Never Aspired to the Post of Kalon Tripa: Gyari Rinpoche"
Ruling out all speculations surrounding his standing in the forthcoming elections of the Kalon Tripa, senior Tibetan diplomat and the Dalai Lama's special envoy said...
concerned tibetan

Location: NY
Subject: to the freelancer from US
Nov 05 2005 03:23 AM

Lodi Gyari write an autobiography of himself will silence his critics? Are you kidding me? An autobiography of Gyari will be bias to its roots and do you really think he is going to write the truth? It will be full of his supposedyl great works for the Tibetan cause blah blah and the rest will be excuses of his incompetence blah blah blah....

An autobiography will only strengthen his critics- i.e me
TD

Location: europe
Subject: Gyari treats His Holiness like an ordinary Rinpoche!!
Nov 05 2005 03:16 AM

For Gyari's eyes only, Please do not pretend as if you have respect for His Holiness. Many people are aware that you called His Holiness to do the final rites for your dying father. So far no one had treated His Holines like an ordinary rinpoche, the way you did. There were cases of His Holiness visiting former kalons during final days but there had never been any cases of inviting His Holiness to perform puja for Kalon's father.
Tenpa

Location: MN
Subject: Grow-up
Nov 05 2005 02:52 AM

All you kids out there. You need to grow up. All the comments are so childish and petty. Its disgusting. Bucn of cowards saying silly useless stuff and accusations while hiding behind fake names. Shame on on you all.
Tenpa Surkhang

Location: Dhasa
Subject: Tenpa of NY
Nov 05 2005 01:37 AM

I agree with Tenpa, Gyari family members are all opportunist and Gyari Lodoe himself practices nepotism. I am not jelous of his family but I am trying to tell the truth and let people know that his sycophants are also enjoying their lives at the expenses of poor Tibetans. I think many people are sick of Gyari's trick. Hope he will retire and live in quite.
Tenpa Surkhang

Subject: Tenpa of NY
Nov 05 2005 01:36 AM

denpa

Location: NY
Subject: check out
Nov 04 2005 11:42 PM

Aritsang, don't bring this god-damn issue of Chushi Gangdruk or (GANDU) here in this forum. He are what we call a 'Splittist.' Keep your f%^%$@#ing mouth up.
Freelance

Location: usa
Subject: Immature democracy
Nov 04 2005 11:41 PM

Tibetan people do not have a sound understanding of democracy and "Freedom of Speech", although most of you got some kinds of education. Anyway, grow up. Democracy does not mean point fingers for nothingness. I think Gyari have been doing great job, most of us are just laid back and point fingers basing on biased views.

Thanks Gyari Lodeo La for your service to Tibetan cause!

Freelance
ps: I suggest Gyari should write a deplomatic autobiography, so all his misguided critics here will be silenced out.
Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
LODI GYARI - A LEGENDARY DIPLOMAT - OBITUARY (17:11, 17 Nov 2018)
Govt. of India’s post of advisor for Tibet likely to remain vacant until Xi's 2019 visit (13:11, 16 Nov 2018)
Twitter CEO meets Dalai Lama, calls him “an amazing teacher” (00:11, 15 Nov 2018)
UN says it must respect the “sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity” of China (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
Nepal applauds China at UPR for its work in Tibet (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
LODI GYARI - A LEGENDARY DIPLOMAT - OBITUARY (1)
Govt. of India’s post of advisor for Tibet likely to remain vacant until Xi's 2019 visit (1)
Twitter CEO meets Dalai Lama, calls him “an amazing teacher” (1)
UN says it must respect the “sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity” of China (1)
Nepal applauds China at UPR for its work in Tibet (1)
Solving the Tibet issue is in China’s interest: Tibetan President (1)
Must keep pace with trends of changing China: Tibetan President at Chinese Outreach Forum (1)
Around 35 TYC activists detained after protests against Chinese delegation in Delhi (1)