Fri 22, Feb 2019 03:53 PM (IST)

7th Tibetan Conference on Education to discuss dwindling number of Tibetan students
US sanctions 17 million USD for Tibetans in 2019
China refuses to list JeM head Masood Azhar in UN terrorist list, days after Pulwama attack
Banned 1954 documentary on Tibet resurfaces after more than sixty years
Tibetan culture, religion and identity revitalized in exile: Dalai Lama
TYC announces 'Chalo Delhi' to mark the 60 years of resistance
Women should take more active role in promoting human values, says Dalai Lama
ITFA leads tribute to the victims of Pulwama terror attack
UN experts ask China to explain crackdown on anti mining protesters
US Senators reintroduce bill to counter China’s political influence in US, worldwide
Readers' Comments on "I Never Aspired to the Post of Kalon Tripa: Gyari Rinpoche"
Ruling out all speculations surrounding his standing in the forthcoming elections of the Kalon Tripa, senior Tibetan diplomat and the Dalai Lama's special envoy said...
concerned tibetan

Location: NY
Subject: to the freelancer from US
Nov 05 2005 03:23 AM

Lodi Gyari write an autobiography of himself will silence his critics? Are you kidding me? An autobiography of Gyari will be bias to its roots and do you really think he is going to write the truth? It will be full of his supposedyl great works for the Tibetan cause blah blah and the rest will be excuses of his incompetence blah blah blah....

An autobiography will only strengthen his critics- i.e me
TD

Location: europe
Subject: Gyari treats His Holiness like an ordinary Rinpoche!!
Nov 05 2005 03:16 AM

For Gyari's eyes only, Please do not pretend as if you have respect for His Holiness. Many people are aware that you called His Holiness to do the final rites for your dying father. So far no one had treated His Holines like an ordinary rinpoche, the way you did. There were cases of His Holiness visiting former kalons during final days but there had never been any cases of inviting His Holiness to perform puja for Kalon's father.
Tenpa

Location: MN
Subject: Grow-up
Nov 05 2005 02:52 AM

All you kids out there. You need to grow up. All the comments are so childish and petty. Its disgusting. Bucn of cowards saying silly useless stuff and accusations while hiding behind fake names. Shame on on you all.
Tenpa Surkhang

Location: Dhasa
Subject: Tenpa of NY
Nov 05 2005 01:37 AM

I agree with Tenpa, Gyari family members are all opportunist and Gyari Lodoe himself practices nepotism. I am not jelous of his family but I am trying to tell the truth and let people know that his sycophants are also enjoying their lives at the expenses of poor Tibetans. I think many people are sick of Gyari's trick. Hope he will retire and live in quite.
Tenpa Surkhang

Subject: Tenpa of NY
Nov 05 2005 01:36 AM

denpa

Location: NY
Subject: check out
Nov 04 2005 11:42 PM

Aritsang, don't bring this god-damn issue of Chushi Gangdruk or (GANDU) here in this forum. He are what we call a 'Splittist.' Keep your f%^%$@#ing mouth up.
Freelance

Location: usa
Subject: Immature democracy
Nov 04 2005 11:41 PM

Tibetan people do not have a sound understanding of democracy and "Freedom of Speech", although most of you got some kinds of education. Anyway, grow up. Democracy does not mean point fingers for nothingness. I think Gyari have been doing great job, most of us are just laid back and point fingers basing on biased views.

Thanks Gyari Lodeo La for your service to Tibetan cause!

Freelance
ps: I suggest Gyari should write a deplomatic autobiography, so all his misguided critics here will be silenced out.
Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
LODI GYARI - A LEGENDARY DIPLOMAT - OBITUARY (17:11, 17 Nov 2018)
Govt. of India’s post of advisor for Tibet likely to remain vacant until Xi's 2019 visit (13:11, 16 Nov 2018)
Twitter CEO meets Dalai Lama, calls him “an amazing teacher” (00:11, 15 Nov 2018)
UN says it must respect the “sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity” of China (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
Nepal applauds China at UPR for its work in Tibet (20:11, 13 Nov 2018)
CTA holds ‘thank you America’ event at the Capitol hill in DC (0)
45 reporters for online magazine arrested in China (0)
CPC expels officials for secretly maintaining contacts with Dalai Lama (0)
‘No freedom and democracy in China’: Taiwanese Prez in her new year message (0)
Stop worshipping Buddha or lose government subsidy: Chinese govt. to Tibetan Buddhists (0)
Dzogchen Rinpoche Jigme Losel Wangpo selected new head of Nyingma (0)