Wed 23, May 2018 03:22 AM (IST)

Tibetan language right activist sentenced to five years
Chinese pressure gags documentary film on Taiwanese rockstar turned politician
Tibetan man arrested for Dalai Lama books and Video CD
Uphold Tibetan dignity wherever you go, Dalai Lama to Tibetan national football squad
Former NA Representative approaches Tibetan Supreme Justice Commission
Tibetan doctor honored with Alumni Achievement award at Stony Brook
Tibetan political prisoner released after ten years
TWA General Body Meeting concludes, new executives elected
Black marketing of Potala entrance ticket busted, 15 Chinese arrested
30 Tibetans detained for mining protest, one missing
Readers' Comments on "2 Teachers of Tibetan Schools Bag National Awards"
Two teachers from Tibetan schools were honoured by India President A P J Abdul Kalam with the prestigious National Awards in a ceremony on the Teachers Day at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi....
tsering

Subject: congrates!
Sep 09 2005 06:11 AM

Dear genla, congratulation!. we tcvians love and proud of you.
Sonam

Location: US
Subject: Congrats Gen la!
Sep 09 2005 03:28 AM

Gen Tashi Tsering Zonpa la taught me biology when I was studying at TCV. I am so happy to hear this news and wants to convey my hearty congratulations to Gen la. You deserve it! Tashi Delek!
Lingkor Phosar

Location: Dharamsala
Subject: Gen Tashi Zongpa la
Sep 09 2005 01:30 AM

Gen Tashi Zongpa la,
My Heartiest Congratulations!

I know there are many other Tibetan teachers who also deserve such recognation.I congratulate to all the hard working teachers in our community for such recognation.

Good Luck and May all your goals accommplish!

Tenzin
(Your 1988-90 student in TCV)
tara21

Location: ca
Subject: congratulations
Sep 09 2005 01:27 AM

congratulations to both the great teachers who have received this award of india.
we thank you from our hearts.
TG

Location: CA USA
Subject: Congrattttssss Gyen Tashi Zongpa la...
Sep 09 2005 12:51 AM

It has made me feel really great to hear about Gyen la's achievements. He tought me Bio while I was in TCV and I still remember his devoted and down to earth means of teching and caring his students. Double hat off to you and Tashi Delek.

If some one could provide me with Gyen La's email add. I will remain ever grateful. Thanx.
Gyalpo

Location: Dharamsala
Subject: Educational minister
Sep 09 2005 12:39 AM

Tsering Phuntsok should appointed as Kalon for Education Department of CTA.
Tsering

Location: Swiss
Subject: Help
Sep 08 2005 11:10 PM

Sorry i mean Mr. Tashila . Wat doses T.T. stand for is it Tashi Tsering?
Tsering

Location: Swiss
Subject: Help
Sep 08 2005 11:09 PM

Does anyone know his fullname and where did he study?
TSERING DHONDUP

Location: TORONTO
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS GYEN TASHI ZONGPA LA
Sep 08 2005 09:54 PM

Gyen Tashi Zongpa la taught me Biology for four years at CST, Mundgod. It was under his guidance and expertise that I developed interest in human science, especially biology. And I was pretty good at it, and I think I’m still because of his guidance. Even after my graduation from school in 1995, I’m still taking health care course. The text that I learn now is so familiar - all concepts and medical terminologies have become like everyday language. He’s such an inspiration. And I know it’s same with all of his students. I’m fortunate that I was his student for four years. Whenever there was any inspection in class from Delhi, all appreciated his teaching skills and expertise. Also the way he organized quiz contest was just awesome. Congratulations, Gyen-la. You deserve the best.
Tenzin ILU-ILU.

Location: Poanta Sahib
Subject: An Honour well deserved
Sep 08 2005 09:23 PM

Too bad Mr.Refugee if you have a personal axe to grind against Mr.Tsering Phuntsok, but he is a great teacher, did an examplary work for CTE and now being recognized appropriately with National award that he deserves very well.

Congrats Tsering Phuntsok La and please keep up your good work in making the CSTs the best Schools in the Planet Earth!!!
Page : 1 2 [3] 4
192 Tibetan women gather for the 12th General Body Meeting (0)
30th Task Force meeting begins (0)
French President Macron says meeting the Dalai Lama will court “crisis” with China (0)
“Panchen Lama still alive according to reliable information”, says Dalai Lama (0)