Thu 16, Aug 2018 05:26 PM (IST)

Eight Tibetan refugees earlier held in Nepal reach Dharamshala
Dalai Lama inaugurates hostel, urges students to work hard
Tibetans received “most favorable” support from Karnataka state: Dalai Lama at ‘thank you Karnataka’ event
Tackle destructive emotions to achieve peace: Dalai Lama at Goa
Tibetan NGO coalition commemorates 10th Anniversary of the 2008 Pan-Tibet uprising
Largest Pro-Independence group’s meet underway, Dalai Lama’s security and well being among key agenda
Tibetan businessman held incommunicado for months
Tibetan singer Gonpo Tenzin released
May curtail engagements to take more rest next year, says Dalai Lama
All religious sites must raise national flag to: China’s new dictum
Readers' Comments on "Tibetan Democracy Day Celebrated in New York"
Coinciding China's celebration of the 40th anniversary of the so-called "Tibet Autonomous Region", the Tibetans in exile on September 2nd celebrated the 45th anniversary of the establishment of Tibetan Democracy in high spirit and optimism....
GRANDPA

Location: NY
Subject: DEAR WHOEVER YOU ARE!
Sep 09 2005 10:05 AM

DEAR WHOEVER YOU ARE,

I AM JUST A LAY OLDER PERSON LIVED THROUGH HARD TIMES DURING CHINESE OCCUPATION AND NOW MANAGED TO COME TO AMERICA THROGH HELP OF MY FAMILY. I GO TO EVERY TIBETAN FUNCTIONS AND MOST MEETINGS IF WE ELDERS ARE ALLOWED.

DEAR TIBETANS YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THESE BAD THINGS ABOUT KUNGA AND I DO THANK YOU FOR READING THOSE HATEFUL-JEALOUS COMMENTS ABOUT KUNGA. NOW HEAR ME OUT/

I HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE AND HEAR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF ABOUT JUST ABOUT ALL TIBETANS SHUNU LEADERS, BHUMI LEADERS, ASSOCIATION LEADERS, AND CHITUS, AND EVEN HH DALAI LAMA BELIEVE OR NOT-

MY FELLOW TIBETANS, TIBETANS IN NEW YORK WILL AGREE THAT KUNGA WORKED VERY HARD GIVING WHAT HIS WORTH. I RESPECT THAT YOUNG GUY AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND, MY GRANDSON IS TYPING THIS NOTE FOR ME SINCE I DON'T SPEAK OR WRITE ENGLISH BUT I JUST CAN'T SIT AND LISTEN TO THESE USELESS BASELESS COMMENTS BY SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY NOT HAPPY WITH SOMETHING, AND I KNOW WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS WHICH I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU TIBETAN PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WILLING TO BE BLIND FOLDED AND READY TO BELIEVE EVERY GOSSIP IS OUT THERE, LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S COMMENT BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK AS WELL AND THEN COMMENT BACK, YES I UNDERSTAND THAT ANYONE COULD BE UPSET DRAWN TO THIS KINDA RAGE BUT THIS IS NORMAL SINCE WE HAVE HAD FEW TIBETANS LEADERS THAT HAS CHEATED ABUSED SCAMMED DONE WHOLE LOTS OF WHITE COLLAR CRIME AS WE KNOW IT.

THIS IS MY BELIEVE NOW LETS GET PRACTICAL HERE, MR WHOEVER YOU ARE WROTE SUCH COMMENT ABOUT KUNGA, THERE ARE FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER AND TIBETANS PEOPLE WILL ASK IF THIS ISSUE GET OUT OF HAND,
ONE; WHY DON'T YOU ASK KUNGA OR CALL KUNGA TO SHOW YOU THE ORIGINAL SINGED PAPER AUTHORIZING SUCH RENT, I DON'T WHERE FROM BUT IN OUR CIVILIZED SOCIETY THIS KINDA DISCISION WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT KUNGA AUTHORIZED TO RENT TYC OFFICE TO BE PLACE IN TSEMBUM'S HOUSE. IF KUNGA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SINGED AND HE DID IT WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HIM TYC MEMBERS THAN SHAME ON KUNGA BUT WITHOUT PROOF WHY DON'T YOU AND REST OF YOU TIBETANS FIND OUT THE TRUTH BEFORE WRITING NEGATIVE CONTENT ABOUT KUNGA OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.

ANTOHER THING IS I MIGHT BE GETTING OLD BUT I DO REMEMBER THAT FACT THAT KUNGA MENTIONED MANY TIMES DURING MOST FUNCTIONS THAT ANY TIBETANS HOUSEOWNERS WILLING TO RENT OFFICE ROOM TO TYC FOR A LOW PRICE WILL BE MORE THAN WELLCOME-
I WANT TO KNOW IF ANY TIBETAN HOUSE OWNERS DID RESPONDED AND GAVE EVEN LOWEVER BID THAN TSEBUM-
BECAUSE IF THERE WAS ONE AND KUNGA CHOSE TSEBUM'S HOUSE INSTEAD THAN I WOULD HAVE TO SAY SHAME ON KUNGA

U SEE WHERE I AM GOING AT THIS MY FELLOW TIBETANS, LISTEN FIRST AND THEN ACT BECAUSE THIS IS WHY WE LOOSE HOPES AND OTHERS ABLE TO RUN OVER US- LETS NOT HURT THE INNOCENTS ONES AND STILL KEEP OURSELVES OPEN MINDED AND NOT THING THAT JUST KUNGA IS RELATED TO WHOEVER IS A BAD PERSON AUTOMATICALLY, YOU WHEN YOU COMMENT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NEED CONCRETE FACTS

THIS PERSON HAS A RIGHT VOICE HIS OPINION AND I ENCOURAGE HIM BUT WHAT I WAS UPSET AT WHAT NOT ONE TIBETAN QUESTIONS HIS COMMENTS, YOU SEE HOW CHINESE CAN STEP OVER US DESTROY US AT ANY TIME THEY LIKE, WE ARE THAT VUNERABLE WE CAN BE IF CHINESE CAN STIR UP OUR TIBETAN BUTTER TEA, THEY WILL STIR IT SO MUCH AND WE WILL END UP DRINKING IT WITH OUR EYES BLIND AND WE WILL SINK MY FELLOW TIBETANS SO
WAKE UP TIBETANS AND THINK THINK THINK AND EDUCATE YOURSELF AND BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE WHO IS BAD AND GOOD,

AS FOR GREENBOOK AND KUNGA, YOU ARE WAY OFF MY FRIEND, KUNGA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GREENBOOK, IF WE GONNA THIS ISSUE WE GOTTA WAY BACK TO DINOSUORS TIME AND THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND ME U KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, "WHY DIDN'T KUNGA STOP TSEBUM STOP TSEBUM..." THIS COMMENT IS JUST WAY OUT OF LINE, I DON'T REMEMBER TYC LEADERS TO IMPLIMENT TIBETAN ASSOCIATION WHEREABOUT, TYC HAS ITS OWN AGENDA TO WORRY ABOUT LAST THING ITS JOB IS TO WATCH FOR TIBETAN ASSOCIATION MEMBERS AND WHAT THEY DO, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I AM JUST A TIBETAN GRANPA WITH STILL SOME NEURONS INTACT.

AS FOR DOWNPAYMENT, I THOUGHT THIS THROUGH A LOT AND ONLY THING I CAN SAY WHAT I THINK IS THIS "DIDN'T TSEBUM ALREADY BOUGHT THE HOUSE LONG AGO BEFORE TYC OFFICE RENTED HIS HOUSE" MAY BE THE STUPID JEALOUSY TRYING TO CORRUPT OUR MIND OR WHATS LEFT THIS GRANPA, OH BOY, YOU BETTER DO BETTER THAN THAT CUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED THE MEANING OF DOWNPAYMENT IS THE PERSON HASN'T BOUGHT HOUSE- GIVE ME SOLID PROOF THAT KUNGA GAVE MONEY TO TSEBUM BEFORE PURCHASE THE HOUSE AND THE DATES AND IT MUST BE BEFORE HE PURCHASED THE HOUSE BECAUSE IF ITS LATER THEN DOWNPAYMENT ISSUE IS OUT THE WINDOW...IF ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THEN WE GOT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT..COMMON PEOPLE DON'T LET ME DO ALL THE THINKING HELP ME OUT HERE LTTLE BIT, BUT HEY LIKE I SAID I AM JUST A GOOD OLD TIB GRANPA AND CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG...

BOTTOM LINE:

THIS COMPLAINER IS NOT A GOOD PERSON IN GENERAL, AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY I THINK THIS WAY CUZ I HAVE BEEN AROND THE BLOCK AND I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THESE PERSONALITIES,

THIS PERSON IS OUT TO GET KUNGA FOR REVENGE WHAT THAT MIGHT BE, HE APPARENTLY DOESN'T LIKE KUNGA, AND YOU SEE PEOPLE WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT WHETHER HE THINKS OR NOT, THIS PERSON OBVIOUSELY KNOWS HOW TO READ AND WRITE, AND IF HE IS A GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND SUSPECTS SOMETHING HE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT VIA PROPER CHANNELS, FOR EXAMPLE WRITING A LETTER TO DHARAMSALA, OR BRING IT UP DURING OUR FUNCTIONS LAY IT OUT SO KUNGA HAS FAIR CHANCE TO SAY WHAT HE NEEDS TO SAY-WRITING SUCH COMMENT ON THE PHAYUL IS SUCH A CHILDISH WAY TO DO IT-

SINCE THIS ISSUE IS ALREADY OUT THERE, I WANT THIS ISSUE TO BE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE IN A PROPER MANNER AND THIS PERSON BETTER HAVE A GUTS TO COME UPFRONT AND SAY WHAT HIS NEEDS TO SAY- I WILL LET KUNGA AND OTHER TYC AND TIBETAN ASSOCIATION MEMBER TO LET THE GUY AND GIVE HIM CHANCE TO VOICE HIS OPINION DURING TIBETAN FUNCTION. IF THIS GUY DOESN'T COME UP DURING TIBETAN FUNCTION AND SAY LET HIS VOICE BE HEARD DURING FUNCTIONS THEN THIS ALLIGATION WILL DO NOTHING BUT HURT OTHER TIBETAN CANDIDATES AND YOU AND ALL TIBETANS HAVE DONE SOMETHING VERY BAD, LET OUR LEADERS BE STRONG AND IF THEY ARE TRULLY BAD AND CRUSH THEM WITH FACTS NOMATTER WHO THEY ARE WHAT GOOD THEY HAVE DONE, BUT LETS NOT DISCOURAGE THE NEW ONCE WHO ARE AMBITIOUS AND WANTS TO DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE...I LIKE TO END MY COMMENT SAYING LETS STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE GOSSIP AND LETS GET OUR COUNTRY BACK SOON AND GIVE EACH OTHER SPIRIT THAT WILL FLAG OFF CHINESE GOVERNMENT AND SHOW THEN THAT WE ARE NOT STUPID AND DETERED BY THIS CHINESE SUPPORTER COMPAINER TRYING TO DESTROY OUR HOPES, WHOEVER YOU ARE U WILL NOT STOP NYC TIBETANS OR ELSE WHERE HATE KUNGA, HE IS THE BEST HE HAS DONE SO MANY GOOD THINGS TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND OTHERS-

AS A MATTER OF FACT LETS MAKE A OPEN FORUM AND TO ALL TIBETANS COME ALONG WITH ME AND THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT KUNGS SHOW HOW APPRECIATIVE YOU ARE,

KUNGA THIS IS FOR YOU IF U READING IT:

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DON'T LET THIS GUY BRING YOU DOWN, HE HATES YOU PERIOD, HE HAS REASONS BUT BUDDHA WILL KNOW AND HE WILL BE PUNISHED TRUST ME ON THAT, i am suspecting the person was one of your opponent who might have lost votes against you, regardless I WANNA SEE THAT YOU BECOME EVEN AT HE HIGHEST LEVEL OF OUR TIBETAN GOVERNMENT, TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN IT IN MY LONG LIFE, YOU ENCONTER CANDIDATES WHO ARE JEALOUS CUZ THEY DIDN'T WIN THEIR VOTES, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO CRITICIZE THIER OPPONENT AND ATTACT THEIR OPPONENT IN ANY SHAPE OF FORM THEY CAN COME UP WITH. DON'T YOU BE DETERED BY THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE THE ONCE WHO ARE WORSE THAN CHINESE GOVERNMENT, KUNGA TRUST ALL THE TIBETANS WANTED YOU TO CONTINUE TO BE TYC LEADER BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO CUZ U WANTED TO GIVE OTHERS TO HAVE OPPORTUNITY, TRUST ME IF ANYONE WHO IS BAD AND SEE THE SUCH OPPORTUNITY THEY WILL STICK AROUND BUT YOU WILLINGLY DIDN'T WANT TO VOTED-

KUNGA FOR YOUR INFO. GET ALL THE FACTS READY IN ANY EVENT IT MAY BE NECESSARY BECAUSE TIBETANS CAN'T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, AND I WAS ONE OF THEM BUT NOW LIVING LONG AGES I COME TO KNOW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE GOOD VS BAD

THUKJE CHE
I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR MY GRANDSON FOR WRITING THIS NOTE,

kalsang

Location: NY
Subject: Salute to Kunga La !
Sep 09 2005 09:49 AM

Kunga La is very good and devoted person,
i am really a very good fan of kunga and i have worked with him. You just can't do what he does and how much time he spends on Tibet issues.

So, i guess we had it i mean your nonsence information. So, now we are on our way to track this person with the phayul webmaster.

Now, if you still goin on about it then come up with the proof otherwise we are going to put you into a mess, thats going to be a big headache for you. SO BETTER SAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

He'll be the winner and definitely you looser talking nonsence behind people's back. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Tashi tsering

Location: Ari
Subject: Respected Kunga la,
Sep 09 2005 09:18 AM

Respected Kunga la,

I would like to thank you on behalf of all the Tibetan in Canada. Really, I was impressed by your effort and determination. You don't see lot of
people do that. My hats off and salute to you. I don't
have anything except to thank you and wish you success
in future. May God bless you!

Truly, you are and have been my inspiration. It has
certainly been great knowing and meeting you during
the past few years and honestly I learned a great deal
from you.

Many thanks again for your hard work and patriotism!!!

Bhoe Gyalo!!!
Tashi Tsering.
Lama

Location: New York
Subject: Pls Vote for Dr, Lobsang Sange la from North America MP.
Sep 09 2005 09:13 AM

Dr. Lobsang Sangay graduated from Harvard Law School on 2004. He became active in the Tibetan struggle at the age of fourteen and went on to become one of the national leaders of Tibetan Youth Congress, the largest and the most active NGO in the Tibetan community in exile.

He has travelled to various parts of the US giving lectures on the Tibet/China conflict.

Presently, Dr. Sangay is a Research Fellow at Harward Law School
Free Tibet

Location: Dasa
Subject: Juchen Thupten La !
Sep 09 2005 08:52 AM

Does it make any sense at all mentioning about Juchen Thupten. Do you know this person he was directly appointed by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and he worked for unbelievable more than 20 years as kalon Tripa and he still is board members of the TCV and he holds many other high positions.

Not only that his daughter konchock Choedon is a present chitue in India. And she is an very active,very conscientious and a devoted person.

Yes kunga's wife is related to him, so what? They are doing their own things. they are somebody who are ready to do anything for Free Tibet. Are you guys jealous of that? Its complete Traktok.
And don't even talk about kunga, he is somebody who is ready and willing to do anything for Tibet. He is there in every demonstratiions, functions and anyother gatherings rain or shine. So, you should think twice about Kunga...

free tibet

Location: Tibet
Subject: no one can stop him so takdok reiii
Sep 09 2005 08:47 AM

Rangzen lakdep!!! and buying tickets for H.H the dalai lama is two utter different things. Tsebum is done with Tibet association long time ago(last year) So you got to wake up and know bit more about whats happening and who are the present members of Tibet association and tyc.

2nd thing, kunga is nothing to do with Rangzen lakdep. Yes, TYC office is at tsebum's basement but then he was the only one who came out with the best offer among many Tibetans in NY.
And all the nine members went to tsebum and had a discussion, and agreed with the advance payment and two yrs contact. Then tsebum has already bought his house a year ago. Don't you know what is downpayment?,,, downpayment has to pay before you even bought the house.

So whats is this? This is really not something which kunga alone can go and do.

Staring from centrex, former tyc members and many had an idea to have a office for TYC in NY so kunga finally put into pratice and all of us are very happy so whats burning into you. Cox you are jelous.

Where were you when Kunga annoounced about the hiring new place for TYC's office,,, I heard him announcing in alomost all the functions and gatherings. That means you are sad old guy who don't come to tibetan gatherings and who don't care at all what happening among Tibet and Tibetans

Chinese people are thinking long and hard about Kunga and his team's hard work. because they are worried and scared of their effort.

That means either you are GAMI SOWA or you are jelous cox you just can't bare to see his outcome.

Sorry folks... don't listen to this garbage. they don't know where they belong and their origin.

FREE TIBET!!!

Free tibet

Location: Tibet
Subject: Kunga is The best!
Sep 09 2005 08:44 AM

BETTER STAY AWAY BOY!!!
Sep 08 2005 09:08 PM
Hey LEYMEY TSOKPAS,

Don't you have any better things to do rather than bother other people's life. Go and make money this is something you are good at. You are informing your experience and what you did during your term of office. Stop the bullshit and be practical. Shame on you!!!

Do you know we have only few people who really cares about our people and our country. So please i would rather leave them alone let alone encourage them and acknowledge them. I pity you guys.

If you are that jeolous of Kunga why don't you just go to kunga and tell him to step down from the candidates. NO!!! is his answer. Everybody over here loves him and encourage him to do something and move forward because they have faith on him that he can definitely do something for us. Unlike you guys just
talking nonsense.

So everybody out there please do not go to this rubbish and trust this desperate guy. Go and find out who is Kunga and how hard he worked during his term of office.

HE WORKED WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!

Boe Gyalo and please vote for Kunga Thinley

Lhaksam dorjee tsering die hard fan TSERING LHAMU

Location: New York
Subject: jUST KNOW THE REAL PERSON!
Sep 09 2005 05:05 AM

I am very proud to be a fan of Dorjee Tsering {lhaksam}of T.Y.C cultural secretary of New YORK.I know him very well when he was a teacher in Herbertpur tibetan school. He was hard worker and extra ordinary tibetan teacher and freedom fighter too! Do you ever listen his all three album its all about "SEMSHUK' and FREEDOM songs.Even In New York he is recently new comer. But He didn't give up! to served the people. I don't except those who point out to "LHAKSAM'Dorjee Tsering who is in T.Y.C NEW YORK. He doesn't have egos and proud. He is so helpful and loving person. And I am sure wherever he go. he is the man who deserve the appreciation. I listen his short and effective speech during Mang-tso dhu-tsen in new york about the important of Tibetan songs and dance. Really it was SO constructive speech. I love him so much.I am sure during his tenure he will bring some changes. Thanks a lot!
Guest

Location: NY
Subject: KUNGA KUMA
Sep 08 2005 11:09 PM

If they go to Kunga for advice he will teach them how to manipulate the Tibetan people and what sherpas and mustang to contact to sell green book and make profit. He will tell you who to buy things and pay rent to (his relatives). He will
mingmey

Location: Ahri
Subject: Need more information &announcement
Sep 08 2005 11:08 PM

Any kind of events and things to do or celebrations.We need more informations and announcements from website as well as written notice annoucements.This is good things to remind up to the public.Everyone know how to read the events schedules.Otherwise people

forget to joint the any kind of events.
Page : 1 [2] 3
The world knows that we are not seeking Independence: Dalai Lama (0)